Monday, May 01, 2006

Since it's so damn popular...

Well, time to try out this blogging thing. For a while at least. Until I run out of things to say.

I'm thinking... lots of interesting facts... because I live for facts.

I am soooo loving this weather. Way to chase away winter blues. And I'm exercising!!! I know!!!! Neat eh?

Learned squash - it nearly killed me - literally. Of course my partner, PB, had no idea how pathetically out of shape I am. I will be very careful not to push myself that far beyond my limit again. I thought I was going to have a stroke.

Nancycle introduced me to the rock gym... wheeee!!!! Love it! Going tonight with a couple colleagues...

Doing some running too, with the dog - the poor pooch really has to lose a few pounds. She is SO hard to say no to. I mean, the look in her eyes when I'm trying to eat!! Sheesh...

Perhaps a couple weeks of running will get me ready to jump back into the squash court. That's if I can convince PB to take me again, he might be a little skittish after almost needing 9-1-1.

Sigh.

Well, I need to talk about the Sens, and the tattoos... but later.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger nancycle said...

You GO girl!

I couldn't love someone more.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home