Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ramble on...


So, this is the dog.






And this is the dog on drugs.










Just kidding... popped into my head, couldn't resist. I've never had good impulse control.

Hmmmmm...... it has now been 4 months and 5 days since I've smoked a cigarette. Thank you, thank you. I've never wanted a cigarette so badly in my life!!!! ARGH! Since I'm now exercising, I can remind myself that exercising as a smoker meant pain in the lungs. Very scary. Now, no pain. Unfortunately, those gross diseased lung and brain pics don't do a damn thing. The icky teeth one, maybe, but then you just go buy Whitestrips.

Getting my next tatt next Thursday evening... I'm SO anxious! Julie never lets me down... I'm working on one for Trucker, if I can get him to get one, he'll want more, and then I can get more!! Great logic, eh?

With regard to the Sens. Well, I'd like to see Emery stay in - he's a great goalie. And I'm very disappointed that Chara didn't get the chance to flatten St. Louis, the little worm (like he's doing to Lecavalier in this photo (Lecavalier's a worm too). Chara is my hero, all 6'9" of him. They are going all the way this year. Or at least to game seven of the final where they'll choke like they always do. One or the other. : )




Well, better go visit... he leaves again tomorrow. I'm a lonely girl.

AND - I need a new computer!!! Couldn't get this sucker to post lastnight. If its gonna be that frustrating, my posts will be few and far between. Had more pics in too, BUT there was a bug in my HTML, which I couldn't fix (It's been a loooong time since I wrote HTML) and copying to a new window doesn't transfer photos... fortunately, I had the doggie pics here.

So... this comes with copious amounts of frustration. Wasn't really worth it.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Turns out it did publish - 3 times, but it kept giving me errors. Dontcha just love 'puters???

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger nancycle said...

Love Chara: 7'2" on skates! He's not a fighter though. That's Neil's place.

If you think you're gonna relapse - please go see Dr. R...You will be happy you did.

Great shots of doogers
:-)!

Good Luck Thursday night, I'll be thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home