Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fear tactics...

So I'm typing one-handed because if I stop scratching the dog, she'll whine and beg for food. She actually quit on me on our run tonight!! I wanted to do one more trail and she was having none of it! Lazy porker!!

Dork or not Nan, there is something wrong with my car. I had trouble again this morning - had to rotate the wheel all the way in both directions just to get it to lock, and then still had trouble getting the key to turn... that's not right. Not to mention spinning the wheels while sitting like that is hell on the tires... Anyhoo - one more day of this and she's going in for service. FUCK THIS.

(btw, I bribed the dog with a chewy... it'll keep her busy for a while AND clean her teeth - smart eh???)

Well, I played hooky this afternoon. Since we're not too busy, I asked Amelia for an afternoon of "me" time - she said no prob... I love my boss. Feeling not bad, although I must admit I'm not all the way there yet. My fear is to wind up working my way through all the different meds and wind up needing one of these...

They're implanting a "brain pacemaker" that stimulates the sadness centre of the brain - so you walk around for the rest of your life with a gadget giving you a continuous electric stimulation - via batteries implanted in your chest.

Nice eh??

I think this is the source of my most recent plunge... last week it was Sailor getting a new job, this week its imagining someone drilling holes in my skull - WHILE I'M AWAKE.


I totally need tattoo therapy.

So Trucker is off on a fishing trip this weekend - although he has no idea what he needs to bring or when he's leaving. (Rolling my eyes...)
It sucks that he'll be away yet again but he needs this. Time with 'the boys', and Mr. Muscles is a great guy...

That's all I've got, or at least all I feel like typing tonight. I'm thinking bath.

Oh! One more thing... checked out Dr. Natura on the web. Its some kind of natural "colon cleanse". Would you believe they have PHOTOS of the stuff that comes out of people when they use this stuff?????? They mention parasites, and worms, and all kinds of other shit (pardon the pun) almost including the kitchen sink. I could NOT bear (bare?) to go look. Do they think that people are that gullible??? I've seen colonoscopy video, if a Dr. sees that kind of stuff when he's scoping someone, we'd have heard about it by now. I hate these scare tactics - the guy's probably a millionaire from preying on people's fears and peddling his snake oil.

RANT OVER.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger nancycle said...

Simon on occasion will pull the same stunt. Before we hit the first block, "OK, I'm done! I'm turning around. Let's go home. No, see, I'm happy, look at my tail :-) it's wagging. I just had to pee to let everyone know I'm still around." And home we go.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Boo said...

Yup - so I made her stay out in the park for an hour last night...

I've been saying "she's fat, and I'm lazy... we're workin on it"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home