Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Muslim EARTH

Heard an interview on a local radio station some weeks ago that freaked me out. Went looking for a source (finally) and found a link to this http://topsightsentry.blogspot.com/2005/08/seven-steps-to-caliphate.html blog (sorry about the shoddy linking practices but I don't have time to do any fancy shit right now), which is the whole she-bang in a nutshell (whew - what a mastery of english you have Boo...). I'm thinking Iran rather than Iraq for phase 2.

The comments to the post led me to the translation of the book that it comes from --> http://www.ctc.usma.edu/Management_of_Savagery.pdf . I haven't gotten farther than the blog yet - I have a pile of world history type books that I'm currently wading through, but I'll get there sooner or later.

If there's a bright side, its that I don't think this can be accomplished as quickly as is planned - so I may be gone before it comes to fruition, or at least before things get really bad. And since I don't have kids... well, you get the drift. This is not some Nostradamus bulls--t here.

Is this new only to me?

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger billie said...

huh- well i guess we have helped make some of their dreams come true- from a terrorist point of view anyway. no- hadn't heard of this before- thank goodness for the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home