Friday, September 01, 2006

Bon Voyage....

Well, I'm heading off for two weeks holidays starting this weekend. I doubt I'll have another chance to blog before I go.

I'm having really awful allergies (first time in my life), so I'm really hoping (cross your fingers for me everyone) that the stuff the Dr. gave me kicks in real well, real soon. We have a super-duper special furnace filter at home, which I'm sure is helping, and which we don't have at the trailer. Obviously. So there's definitely a chance I'll get up there and feel like I've been hit by a truck. A truck full of ragweed and pollen and mold.

At any rate, blogging-buddies-of-mine, have a great couple of weeks. I imagine my tattoo will be healed up enough when I get back that I can post a photo of the finished work. And I'll have pics of some art I'm doing for others as well.

Hugs everyone!!!
Boo

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Have a relaxing break Boo. I hear Canada has lots of Black Flies around vacation spots as well. Hope they don't add to your allergies.

Meanwhile Pam and I are going down to Sydney to watch her daughter in the National Dressage (horsy) Championships for a few days.

Till then :)

Pete

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger billie said...

have fun boo- have fun pete! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home