Wednesday, August 23, 2006

These are for Betmo...



Some more art... this is the "Ancient Fishing God". The symbol is actually off an old t-shirt of hubby's - I just tried to make it look like stone. Hubby is contemplating it for his next tattoo...


The other is "in progress". I took a nice photo of a lily in my garden and decided to try drawing it... I'll post again when it's done.

Also have a good friend getting ready for some more ink - looks like I may be drawing some more tattoos...

Here's the eagle tattoo... when I look at mine and the tattoo side by side, I can see she actually changed the eagle quite a lot. Doesn't matter though. The lettering is mine and so is the inspiration - that's enough.

Hope you like 'em. Thanks so much for showing an interest, it makes me want to create more...

5 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Hi Boo

Is the fishing god celtic inspired?

I've linked to your blog. Thanks for linking to mine.

Pete

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Hi Pete... thanks for the link and no problem re yours - I've been enjoying your theories for quite some time now...

Regarding the fishing god, I really have no idea - there's some text about "master of spawn" and shit like that - I googled it all some time ago and didn't find anything - and you know, if its not on the 'net, it doesn't exist...lol.

He's worried now that I've posted it that others will be getting the same tattoo... HA! - I guess he didn't realize my blogging "family" is pretty small...

(who knew E.F. was such a hunk when he was young?? :D)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger billie said...

these are really fantastic. maybe you could get into freelance work. that way you could also be a geologist(?) you really do have a great talent.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Boo said...

thanks Bet! I guess designing the tattoos is kind of like freelancing... although I haven't asked anyone to pay me yet (except for one guy about 10 years ago that paid be something like $70 for a dragon tattoo design).

I'm actually doing emissions research - which I really love - I do try to keep my ears open though for anyone needing artwork.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Actually Errol told me (on his death bed naturally) that if I were to use his photo his fame would grow throughout lots of lands ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home