Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hmmm.... not quite.

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.
What's Your Blogging Personality?


Pretty funny for an atheistic scientist... in my own words it'd be more like:

I throw s--t up whenever I have a chance.
Have no time to learn dramatic designs, so its to the point, not pretty.
The more the merrier.

Oh well, they can't always be right...

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger billie said...

you never see yourself the way others do anyway. it's called bias :)there must be some sort of personal expression to design your beautiful tattoos.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Boo said...

I work with the artist... (her link is on my site if you're interested).

I don't doubt my talent, I just haven't taken the time to learn "creative HTML" :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home