Friday, July 28, 2006

On a lighter note...


This is Angela from Spawn comics... I drew her - oh about 5 or 6 years ago now. Not bad eh? (oops, my Canadian is showing)...

Bummer I can't make art a career, but making it "work" just takes all the joy out of it.

The eagle drawing I posted previously has now become a tattoo on my buddy's chest - it's fantastic - I'll post the pic when he gets me one... I'm being immortalized in skin. I love it.

Picking up my new camera today - I'll be able to post photos of my latest ink as well as Trucker's first tatt...

The best part is that no one has a clue that I'm inked unless I show them - I just don't seem the type I guess... way good for my career. Which is barrelling along quite nicely.

Heaping support on the Ottawa Humane Society... Bailey approves. Did you know they take Cdn Tire money, and HBC points? They're also setting up to take Shoppers Optimum points. Give, give, give, please.

www.ottawahumane.com

Ahhhh - nice to talk about something other than people dying. Although its still forefront in my mind. I'll get on that topic later. Still in processing mode today. I've had some good input from fellow bloggers. Thanks everyone - you know who you are.

Back to the grind (I've read so many journal articles this week, my brain is numb - well, I wanted to be a scientist).

13 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. I'd like to see more of your work posted. It's good stuff.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Boo said...

Thanks DJEB... I posted some last month - just a couple tattoo designs.

I'll keep putting it up... :)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the above. Multiple personality disorder.


I liked the lizards.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Boo said...

They're a tatt for my niece... middle of her back I think - she hasn't done it yet...

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Boo said...

hmmmmm - inbox says comment from DUCK... yet - no comment from DUCK.

Fishy......

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger billie said...

i am going to leave you a comment at my place when you get time.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger G_in_AL said...

I'm impressed, and my wife would love your support for the humane society... I think she's closet PETA.

I think having some ink is cool, espeically when you control who sees it. I'm not a big fan of obnoxious (spelling) displays of body art... think it's trying too hard to "express yourself".

Anyway, I'm a big fan of "Lighter notes"... it reminds us all that we'er human, reguardless of political views.

Sorry I've not been here as much as I'd hoped, but work and life are a bit busy lately. Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me though...

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. I came across that drawing the other day and was thinking of you. Bailey is way too cute! Hubby was telling me he had a dream that I was inked, and we were getting a divorce *g*

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Boo said...

G.
Thanks for the note... PETA's a little to hardcore for me (you might mention to your wife that they're a "for-profit" org.), but I'm doing the Humane Society and SPCA thing as much as possible.

....hmmmm - maybe I'll do a post on PETA - can they sue me for that?? :)

Neeroc
Am I allowed to kinda like that dream?? :)~
Miss you.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Can't see any tattoos on your dog Buddy!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe - he always said you were a bad influence! j/k

Wish I was going up this weekend, miss you too.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Pete- keep trying but she runs every time I get close to her with the shaver...

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous tattoosdesigns said...

very creative post,,,,,,,tattoos designs are really nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home