Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Antichrist Day!!!



So how many Christians are cowering in churches today, praying for salvation? Gimme a frickkin break - its a DATE. Sheesh. Its June 06, 2006. I must admit however, I'd love to take the afternoon off and go see The Omen remake... its a good day for a scare... oh well. This weekend I guess.

So I've suddenly become a local design artist for tattoos. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession... The idea of drawing all day is really rather appealing, although beware turning a hobby into work. Here's a couple designs I've done...

The eagle has a saying that goes under it. And the lizards were for my niece. I've been asking for photos of the finished tattoos and sending everyone to Julie...

There's a couple more, one of which I only got a photocopy of, so I'll have to wait for the finished product and another I did about 10 years ago, so the pic isn't scanned.

I'm hoping that the artwork requests keep coming. Its a lot of fun...

I know there's a few things that need ranting, but now isn't the time... I have some catching up to do I suppose.

Later dudes... :)~

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger nancycle said...

LOL! That pic ~ too funny Boo.

I'm having flashbacks of us with our Fashion Plates sitting in your mom's kitchen, in the shade under a tree or in a tent in our backyards OH OH OH ! Or in our "fort"...Remember, we'd bring snacks in it, our up that tree.

Well the initial part of that memory was prevoked by your awesome drawrings ;-), the latter part is more Omenish as I recall we were hiding from "KK".

Good to know you're still sketchin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home