Thursday, May 18, 2006

Too damn busy

Well, its been what seems like ages since I posted. Yeah - 5 days is ages - you'd think I was 6.

Ottawa Sens choked. If you look down, you'll see I predicted this, although I expected them to get a little farther first. I think some of the blame goes to Hasek, who teased the team thru the entire season, and the "goal scorers" who forgot they were "goal scorers". And poor Ray Emery, who just didn't have the support he should have had from the defence. There's my analysis. I may not know much about hockey, but enough.

Tatt's healing nicely. Already chomping at the bit for the next.

I have way too much to do, and way too little to say to go on much today. I think the next post will be educational - I just need to come up with a topic.

And I need to get this out there... what's the point of blogging if no one reads it. I may as well just be thinking. Its quicker.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger nancycle said...

They DIDN'T choke.

:-/

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Oh god... please don't make me go thru that conversation again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home