Friday, May 12, 2006

Weather finally suits me

Rainy, windy, dark, and dreary... ahhhhh I love it. I am so tired of sitting in the house feeling shitty while its 25 degrees outside and the damn sun is shining. Who the hell gave me this flu anyway??? I feel like I've been run over by a truck. A big truck. (bitch, bitch, bitch...). Okay - I'm done.

The only good thing that happened this week was getting my tattoo started. I figured I'd been waiting almost 2 months for the appt, and I'd just have to sit there - so I went - with my kleenex box tucked under my arm. And blue flag irises for Julie (she loved them and wouldn't you know, today's her birthday).

Ahhhhhhhhh...... tattoo therapy. Awesome fix. Julie is the sweetest, funniest, most talented lady... you really should check out her site (its one of my links).

I need one or two more sessions to finish the piece, but its gorgoeus already. It needs white and yellow in the flag irises, and we're adding a bud above/between them (that's a really ow-y spot), maybe another in front of/between the sunflowers, the smoky background will extend onto my foot (maybe another iris) and I'll have a dragonfly sitting on my foot. Its actually not as much as it sounds like... : )~

I have to wait now until June 30 (seven long weeks). BUT, Scott's coming with me, he's finally decided he wants a tattoo! Yipee!!! So we'll be there for like, 4 hours. OUCH.

Well, that's all I've got - I'm right out of energy. Gonna go veg on the sofa. Pity me please. I need TLC. And my runny noth hurth... : (

5 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger nancycle said...

Oh baby! I'm so sorry to hear that you got sick! {{{{HUGS}}}} I'm sure that you will be better in no time.

The new tattoo is beautiful! You are far more courageous than I am.

I hope hubby's upcoming trip doesn't influence his tattoo...All I can picture is a big bass or pike across his chest! LOL :-)

Thanks for the yak session tonight.

Love you. xo n

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Boo said...

Courageous or stupid... lol

We talked about fish - not quite the "across the chest" idea... but no, I don't think he'll change his mind.

He just left, Bailey's crying at the door, and I miss him already.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! I didn't realize you were looking to do more on your leg too. And how come they'll tattoo your foot and not mine? *pouts*

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Something to do with the side versus the top maybe??? You should go see Julie - ask her the same thing!!! (If I knew how to spell a raspberry I'd send you one *g*)

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say it goes - pbbbt! *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home