Friday, December 29, 2006

Quickie...

Wow... 9 days. Haven't been here for a while.

I've been too busy spending money. I LOVE Christmas money. Actually, got some new furniture too. Have to stop now though and pay for some of this stuff...

Was 1 year on the 26th since I quit smoking. I'm very proud of myself. Two years for hubby on the 28th. Wow, we've saved a lot of money.

Got some more tattoos... (after all, this is Boo's Tattoos right?) Haven't downloaded from the camera yet though. I've actually booked another for a week and a half from now. I'm on a roll.

Finished the first part of my friend's sleeve tattoo - waiting for him to send me a scan so I can post it (if you're reading this dude, make with the scanner!!). It turned out really good. I can't wait to see it tattooed on his arm.

Anyone notice the similarity between where I'll wind up in hell and the result of my "seduction style" quiz? Just curious. I must be a horny bitch or something - LOL...

Alright. Bedtime. Have to be chipper for the furniture delivery tomorrow!! :) hahahaha

Tattoo pics coming soon... promise.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger roman said...

Congratulations on your full year off the cancer sticks. Never go back. Please let my wife know how you were able to quit. She's down in the laundry room immitating a chimney as I am typing this...
Wishing you a happy and peaceful New Year.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Boo said...

Thank you Roman... and I know I'll never go back - its just not worth it.

As for your wife - its hard to explain but one day you just become "ready". She'll know when. And tell her its really awesome to "exert" oneself without pain in the lungs!!

Have a great 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home