Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another of Boo's Tattoos



My leg has healed up nicely and we're moving on to other things now.

I have a little memorial to my Dad planned, I've finally got Bailey's paw print - so I can do that one, which will be white so not terribly noticeable, and I've decided I want a shadow under the moth on my back. And I may make the gladiolus taller.

I can actually do all of those in one session (Thursday the 21st :) happy happy joy joy) and motor on. Lots of ideas swirling around, but nothing definitive yet.

My art is gracing my husband again - he has 2 now and is thinking about a couple more... here's his second.

A good friend has also tattooed some of my work, but I'm still waiting on a photo. I'll be designing a sleeve for a friend of his as well.

Anyway, we're all works in progress aren't we? I know I'm never quite satisfied, not just with the tattoos, but with me - inside or out. Most of the time I can live with who I am and what I believe in, but time is passing so fast, and there's still so much to do.

I think I'll go draw.

Update!! Got the pic of my buddy's tattoo (for which I did the artwork) - here it is. There's an important meaning to it, but its personal, so admire the art and never mind what it means!! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger billie said...

not to be weird- but your leg is really cool!! it looks so real. i like the dragonfly on your foot- nice touch.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Boo said...

thanks bet... had a shadow put under it last week... it looks really neat.

i'll be posting a couple new tatts soon (i just can't stop!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home