Friday, January 05, 2007

in the spirit...


I’m not feeling very political these days. I’m pleased with yesterday’s Cabinet shuffle. Especially the Ambrose/Baird switch. I’m wearing my red ribbon for the troops. And I still think Bush/Blair et al should be tried for war crimes.

Whatever.

Work is great. Interesting and productive. I’m thinking having a job I love with awesome people puts me in a minority. I’m lucky. And grateful.

I’ve taken a pic of one of my latest tattoos. I need to keep in the spirit of my blog right? This one is really special. Its in memory of my Dad, who, for those of you that don’t already know, died when I was 17.

The words are in my Dad’s handwriting – taken from a letter he wrote my Mom before he had his first surgery (he had cancer). The lion is the Leo from a gold charm I wear, my Dad left it to me when he died – we’re both Leos.

It doesn’t get any more unique or personal than this.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Pete said...

There are some articles even a cynical centrist blogger can't quip about ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home